Documentation: bring with you all necessary supporting documentation you’ll need

For non EU students the programme imply a variety of administrative steps (registration, visa application to each hosting countries, …) that will required from you to produce documents, sometimes original and translated. We advice you to read carefully all related web pages to be informed and ready as soon as possible. Here is a summary of documents you’ll need to provide at some point and should bring with you before departure:

programme milestoneadministrative stepsupporting documentation
Pre-arrivalLetter of commitmentbanking documentation to provide evidence of financial means (will be required by the consulate to issue visa as well)
French visacertificate of admission (sent to you by the Consortium)Certificate of residence (sent to you by the Consortium)Consult the French consulate for list of supporting documents needed
Inception weekAdministrative registration at University Jean Monnetregistration form (provided by the Consortium)1 ID photograph (official guidelines and standards for photograph quality), your student card from your graduating university (in your home country)certificate of admission, copy of first pages of the passport, proof of civil liability
Subscription to French health insurancepasseport1 ID photographOFFI letter (given by the Consulate when the visa has been issued)original diploma certificates or certified copies (translation if applicable in English or Frenchcopy of birth certificate (mother and father’s names must appear) (translated in French if applicable)
Housing – registration at the residenceIn any case:passeportat least 800 € available (in cash or via your bank account)If you’ve booked a room at residence la Cotonne:letter of your European guarantor OR full payement of the fees (rent+ deposit+registration fees+home insurance) upon arrival
Residence permitcopy of birth certificate (mother and father’s names must appear) (translated in French if applicable)copy of passport (first pages and French visa)evidence of financial means (615 € / month of planned stay in France) and/or scholarship certificatecertificate of residence (provided by the Consortium)3 ID photograph
Housing – housing allowancea translated and certified copy of your birth certificate (in French)IBANcopy of passport (first pages and French visa)copy of the residence permit for non-European students
Bankingcopy of passport (first pages and French visa)certificate of residence (provided by the Consortium)certificate of admission
%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close