The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme was established by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Development to enable French higher education establishments to attract top foreign students to enroll in their master’s and PhD courses. Applicants to EIFFEL may apply to this scholarship, providing they contact us in due time (early application). This scholarship targets the very best students, applicants must be short-listed and “sponsored” directly by University Jean Monnet (coordinating institution of PSRS).Grant awarded
- Eiffel scholarship is a very generous scholarship that allows students to fully finance their master degree (24 months). Applicants can apply for a 12-months period in case they do not plan to undertake their master thesis in France.
- Monthly allowance of 1181 € (up to 28,344 € of total grant awarded for the duration of the programme).
- Students can also apply during the first year of the programme if they are short-listed by their academic coordinator
- One international return journey (from place of residence to University Jean Monnet and back).
- Social security cover.
- Cultural activities.
- Eiffel scholarship holders are eligible to French housing allowance.
- Tuition fees (/ Participation Costs) are not covered by the Eiffel scholarship.
- Number of scholarships available depends on your country if origin. We usually short-list 2 to 3 top applicants per programme maximum.
> 800€/ month during 10 months : 8000€
>8000€ (25% upon display of school certificate and a French Bank account, 25% paid in December, on condition of attendance at courses, 25% paid in March on condition of attendance at courses and 25% paid at the end of the academic year and will be conditioned to participation at all exams)
Explo’ra scholarships (apply during semester 2 and 3)
> cover the second year of the programme > 1,615 € for semester 3 and 1,615 € during the Master Thesis (Usually most students are awarded this scholarship)
ERASMUS + Mobility
> granted for semester 3 or semester 4 of the programme Depends of cost of living in the country you will study : > between 200 € and 300 € per month for a study scholarship in Finland and Norway > between 150 € and 250 € per month for a study scholarship in other countries Grant can be disbursed for the overall duration of the study period.
Master Thesis allowances
Work placement during semester 4 is generally paid. It is for instance legally compulsory to pay trainees at least 550 € per month in France. We’ll strive to ensure that our industrial and academic partners provide at least this amount to trainees as a minimum. Most of our industrial partners offer internships that provide substantial allowances packages above this minimum, and up to 1,200 € per month.
MANUTECH SLEIGHT Graduate School scholarships (for students who were selected byMANUTECH SLEIGHT Graduate School Committee. The selection is based on first year academic results)
>5000€ (25% upon display of school certificate and a French Bank account, 25% paid in December, on condition of attendance at courses, 25% paid in March on condition of attendance at courses and 25% paid at the end of the academic year and will be conditioned to participation at all exams)